Greetings from Tel Aviv

Greetings from Tel Aviv
« on: January 20, 2016, 07:21:45 AM »
Just wanted to say hi. Picked up my Prophet 6 today, this synth is appropriately named for this country (the dealer is actually in Jerusalem).

My musical adventures started with a Yamaha PS55 keyboard as a teenager (just a dozen DX7-like presets), a Yamaha electronic piano 20 years ago, software instruments in Fruity Loops in the early 2000s, and after a decade of no activity I decided to pick up the electrical guitar and got interested in synths again and now have the budget to actually buy one.

Looking forward to learning from you all.

Re: Greetings from Tel Aviv
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 09:03:08 AM »
Hi Jan! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Prophet!

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 12:39:30 PM »
Hi Jan!  Welcome and thanks for posting.  Your city is high on my list to visit.  I often wonder what kind of party town it is to play in for musicians.  Please describe if your time permits.  All the best to you.  Mark
I am a deeply superficial person...

S Y Z Y G Y X

• WWW.SYZYGYXMUSIC.COM
    • S Y Z Y G Y X
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 12:43:26 PM »
Hey Jan!  We actually played in Tel Aviv on February 27 at Tmuna !  It was our 1st gig of our Europe tour that got cut short 3 dates at the end due to Corona!

Tel Aviv is my favorite place in the world that I have been to so far.  Everything is amazing especially the food holy shit!!! 

Hidden Agenda, it IS super party town for musicians, the Israelis really know how to live and enjoy life 🖤

We hope to come back one day!  Sebaba!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 12:46:58 PM by S Y Z Y G Y X »
SEQUENTIAL Pro 3, DSI Prophet 12, DSI Prophet Rev2-8, Moog Subsequent 37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Novation Bass Station 2, BOSS VE500, MOTU Micro Lite, AKAI APC240 MKII, SSL Fusion, UAD Apollo X6, MacBook Pro 2017, ADAM A7X Monitors, Logic X
www.syzygyxmusic.com
https://syzygy-x.bandcamp.com

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 10:05:31 AM »
Hey Jan!  We actually played in Tel Aviv on February 27 at Tmuna !  It was our 1st gig of our Europe tour that got cut short 3 dates at the end due to Corona!

Tel Aviv is my favorite place in the world that I have been to so far.  Everything is amazing especially the food holy shit!!! 

Hidden Agenda, it IS super party town for musicians, the Israelis really know how to live and enjoy life 🖤

We hope to come back one day!  Sebaba!!

NICE!!!
I am a deeply superficial person...