P12 1.3.1- just doesn't sound right

P12 1.3.1- just doesn't sound right
« on: January 27, 2016, 11:33:10 AM »
Hi,
I updated to 1.3.1 and did a recalibration.  I have noticed just a bizarre stereo field with all the patches.  Even ones I was sure were normal somehow pan almost hard right when the voices hit the second bank of 6 polyphony.    What is worse- I thought I could just go into Global and turn output from stereo to mono- and it actually doesn't work.  It does something to the sound- but there is still panning going on to the right channel.  Some patches just sit to the right that use to be normal.  Has anyone played through the presets fully with headphones?  I think I will just go back to 1.2 and test it again.

Re: P12 1.3.1- just doesn't sound right
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 11:57:07 AM »
Haven't noticed this, do you have a patch number you could give me that is working this way?

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 03:42:48 PM »
Haven't noticed this, do you have a patch number you could give me that is working this way?

I thought I was going crazy- then I decided to unplug everything and saw that I had some 1/4 cables on a couple of the outs.  I think if you do that it switches what the headphone outs do.  I think I had on on the main right and the secondary left still plugged in.  So all is good thusfar.

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 02:01:21 PM »

I thought I was going crazy- then I decided to unplug everything and saw that I had some 1/4 cables on a couple of the outs.  I think if you do that it switches what the headphone outs do.  I think I had on on the main right and the secondary left still plugged in.  So all is good thusfar.

Well I bet that's a relief!  ;)

Martin