Can The Tempest Do basic Intro,Verse,Chorus REPEAT Bridge Chorus song structure?

By either chaining,repeating sequences that would be made into each part as a Intro,a verse,a chorus and a bridge?

I want to know is there something like a song mode similar to a MPC Live?

I'd love to just be able to have the bass line and drums be made into a song on the tempest and have the rest be done by other instruments either through DAW or actual hardware midi'd up as well.

My apologies if this has been asked before and thank you in advance.

Welcome my friend and no need to apologize..
Ye it’s called “Playlist” and you can program whatever you like there.This leaves your hands free to get your freak on!

So playlist acts as putting together sequences?

Meaning
Sequence 1 - repeat two times
Sequence 2 - repeat four times
And so on and so on?

I’m curious as to the limit though

If each sequence is 4 bars

How long can a song be?

I’m looking for a traditional 16 bar verse
A 8 bar chorus etc

I don’t have T near me now so i can’t remember the bars limit but it’s very long.Don’t worry everything you mentioned can be done!
So playlist acts as putting together sequences?

Meaning
Sequence 1 - repeat two times
Sequence 2 - repeat four times
And so on and so on?

I’m curious as to the limit though

How long can a song be?

I’m looking for a traditional 16 bar verse
A 8 bar chorus etc

Main concern is that i can have say like 10 sequences inside a project to make a song

so many things now lack a song mode

Don’t forget there are 2 banks A & B so you can have 32 different Beats inside a project.That’s plenty of variations for a track IMO..But if you want to Split these 32 Beats into many songs with the structure you mentioned (intro,chorus etc.) you can get away with around 8 tracks i guess which is a bit limited.It’d be fantastic if we could load projects in the background without stopping the sequencer (a must feature for a live performance instrument that has been suggested to death by all users) but the limited memory issue made this impossible..
Main concern is that i can have say like 10 sequences inside a project to make a song

so many things now lack a song mode
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 08:11:42 AM by Yorgos Arabatzis »

How long can a song be?

You have 8 bars per beat, 4 bar limit was from the early days.

If you don't need super-fine resolution you can halve the tempo which effectively gives you 16 bars.

Another annoying limit is that you can only have something like 8 events per 'step' of the sequencer, I always seem to hit this when using the approach of putting different patterns on sounds/mutes (especially with hihats)!
Noise, Noodles and Doodles: http://bit.ly/mrjonesthebutcher