Disable Midi start

Disable Midi start
« on: May 20, 2018, 10:42:30 AM »
Hi,

I'm trying to integrate Rev2 into my setup and i'm having the following issue :

I configured the Rev2 to be slave and receive Midi clock. Problem is, when i start play from my master Midi (an Elektron machine), Rev2 sequencer will start playing too and i don't want it ; the notes it will play will be sent by Ableton Live. What parameters should i configure to have such behaviour ?

Thanks in advance !

LoboLives

Re: Disable Midi start
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 11:10:59 AM »
Hi,

I configured the Rev2 to be slave and receive Midi clock. Problem is, when i start play from my master Midi (an Elektron machine), Rev2 sequencer will start playing too and i don't want it ; the notes it will play will be sent by Ableton Live. What parameters should i configure to have such behaviour ?

Thanks in advance !

It should be in a setting under MIDI CLOCK called SLAVE No S/S. The synth will then receieve midi clock but not respond to start/stop messages.

Re: Disable Midi start
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 03:49:01 PM »
Hi,

Thanks in advance !

It should be in a setting under MIDI CLOCK called SLAVE No S/S. The synth will then receieve midi clock but not respond to start/stop messages.

Thank you, this did the trick !  :D