Lost my job. Then placed an order for the Prophet X.

Shaw

Re: Lost my job. Then placed an order for the Prophet X.
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2018, 05:07:00 AM »
Go for it LoboLives!  It is the rare individual who takes the opportunity to chase their dreams.  Most of us poor schmucks are working day jobs and playing music in our spare time...

Good Luck!
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

LoboLives

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2018, 02:13:26 PM »
Go for it LoboLives!  It is the rare individual who takes the opportunity to chase their dreams.  Most of us poor schmucks are working day jobs and playing music in our spare time...

Good Luck!

Thanks Shaw! Means a lot man. Glad to see you got an X too. I haven’t had a chance to get mine up and running yet between being sick, broken air conditioner it’s been nuts

Shaw

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2018, 02:25:36 PM »

Good Luck!

Thanks Shaw! Means a lot man. Glad to see you got an X too. I haven’t had a chance to get mine up and running yet between being sick, broken air conditioner it’s been nuts
Hope you're feeling better soon.  The X is an extreme machine.  I mean the P-12, P-6, OB-6... they are all deep, but this thing is insane!  You're going to love it.
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

LoboLives

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2018, 02:51:37 PM »

Good Luck!

Hope you're feeling better soon.  The X is an extreme machine.  I mean the P-12, P-6, OB-6... they are all deep, but this thing is insane!  You're going to love it.

Thanks. Honestly I hope both the Quantum and Prophet X start somewhat of a sampler synth trend. Would be nice to see Nord get back in the synth game and do a new Wave.

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2020, 06:35:47 PM »
I intend to share all of my musical equipment with my kids (4 & 8) including my Prophet X, guitars, modular, etc... I hope it sparks something in them that I never had access to to as a kid. You are lucky- run with it!

ddp

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2020, 05:19:51 PM »
Was just out on the Nord forums, they did a new Wave: https://www.nordkeyboards.com/products/nord-wave-2
Linnstrument, Pro 3 SE, Tempest, Prophet 10 & 12, Synclavier Regen, Cirklon 2, Torso T-1, Max/Ableton/Push 3, Kawai MP11SE, Pioneer Pro XDJ-XZ.