Prophet X Sounds

jg666

Re: Prophet X Sounds
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2018, 01:37:49 PM »
Well I have to admit, the more sound demos I hear from the 8Dio YouTube channel the more I’m absolutely gobsmacked by the stunning sounds I hear coming from this synth. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to spend over £3,000 feeding my synth obsession with another one but I fear I’ve lost the battle ;)
DSI Prophet Rev2, DSI Pro 2, Moog Sub37, Korg Minilogue, Yamaha MOXF6, Yamaha MODX6, Yamaha Montage6

ddp

« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2018, 07:15:11 PM »
The so called 'deep samples' are great. I played a 1928 Grand today, about eight different mic placements.  On par w/ Galaxy Instruments grands.  Very expressive despite the synth weighted keys.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 07:32:19 PM by ddp »
Linnstrument, Pro 3 SE, Tempest, Prophet 10 & 12, Synclavier Regen, Cirklon 2, Torso T-1, Max/Ableton/Push 3, Kawai MP11SE, Pioneer Pro XDJ-XZ.

« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2018, 06:48:17 AM »
hey all
here's my contribution; an hour of demos

https://soundcloud.com/twoquietsuns/sets/dsi-prophet-x-demos

can't wait to get my grubby hands back on a px

« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2018, 01:30:23 AM »
The so called 'deep samples' are great. I played a 1928 Grand today, about eight different mic placements.  On par w/ Galaxy Instruments grands.  Very expressive despite the synth weighted keys.

Did you play with a suspend pedal? If so, how was the response, did it feel right? Basically asking to see of the PX could eventually replace my Nord Electro for piano and electric piano sounds..

« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2018, 01:52:07 PM »
For piano, the keyboard just doesn't cut it. It's good for noodling with crazy space sounds. I would not give up the Nord...

Did you play with a suspend pedal? If so, how was the response, did it feel right? Basically asking to see of the PX could eventually replace my Nord Electro for piano and electric piano sounds..