Amazing presets for the rev2

Amazing presets for the rev2
« on: April 08, 2018, 08:34:28 AM »
Hey everyone. i was looking on youtube for REV2 related content and i found this video of this guy who demoing some presets he created, and they absolutely amazing. Hes has them for sale and the price is worth it.

check it out and enjoy

Jason

• Bandmix
Re: Amazing presets for the rev2
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 03:05:58 PM »
I bought these a week or two ago and am glad I did. Some great work.

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 02:20:35 PM »
I bought them too, they really shows how good Rev2 is in terms of sounding like a bunch of vintage synthesizers and even better.
I wish the factory presets were as good.

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 01:41:41 PM »
Just bought these.... Holy mackerel this is how the Rev2 is supposed to sound. The factory presets fall extremely short of what this synth is capable of.

jg666

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 12:17:06 AM »
Just had a listen to these on YouTube and they sound good :) They also sound sufficiently different to the GeoSynths set that I bought so I think I might end up buying these as well.
DSI Prophet Rev2, DSI Pro 2, Moog Sub37, Korg Minilogue, Yamaha MOXF6, Yamaha MODX6, Yamaha Montage6

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 02:28:55 PM »
I also have the GEO presets and this is a nice addition and they don't conflict. (these are stored in U2 slot)
Great sounds!  Nicely done!
A little trouble loading them with Midi-ox.  For some reason it kept getting hung. (buffer speed maybe?)
Was successful with the Soundtower Editor after bumping up the transfer speed to max.
Prophet Rev2, SonicCore Xite-1,CP300,CS5,SK20

jg666

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 05:58:23 AM »
I had the same problems with midi-ox when trying to load the GEO Synths patches. It would get so far and then stop and I'd have to do them in smaller batches for some reason.
I've ended up getting the Soundtower Editor as well and it's much easier moving patches around using that :)
DSI Prophet Rev2, DSI Pro 2, Moog Sub37, Korg Minilogue, Yamaha MOXF6, Yamaha MODX6, Yamaha Montage6