Global Coarse through Midi Out

Global Coarse through Midi Out
« on: April 01, 2018, 01:24:17 PM »
Hi there,

If I change the global coarse my external synth doesn't recognize it.
I want to play a Waldorf Streichfett Synthesizer with my Rev2 through Midi. I changed the global coarse (main tuning) a semitone down, but the external Synth plays the normal C-tuning.

Can anyone help me? Or doesn't get the global coarse sent throuch midi out?

Thanks for your replies!
zerosynth

Re: Global Coarse through Midi Out
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 09:04:23 PM »
Try using global transpose, not global tuning.
Moog One <> Prophet Rev2 16V <>  Andromeda <> Kronos 61 <> Nord Stage 2 HA76 <> Integra 7 <> Minilogue XD module <> Blofeld desktop <> Behringer Model D <> Minitaur <> Slim Phatty <> Matrix 1000 <> Micron <> Privia PX-5S <>  MODX7 <> TG77 <> ASM Hydrasynth <> Perform VE <> FCB1010

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 01:20:48 AM »

Thanks for your reply! What do you mean by „global transpose“? With the transpose buttons (next to the mod-wheel) I can only shift octaves, but I want to Shift a semitone down. Or is there a „global transpose“ option in the Global menu? Thanks for your help!

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 09:47:34 AM »

Thanks for your reply! What do you mean by „global transpose“? With the transpose buttons (next to the mod-wheel) I can only shift octaves, but I want to Shift a semitone down. Or is there a „global transpose“ option in the Global menu? Thanks for your help!

I'm trying to find this exact answer as well. The global transpose function has nothing to do with semitones which is what the OP asked for. Is there anyone that can explain how exactly, we can send the Master Course tuning out via midi,as it doesn't work here either.
If this isn't possible, what ways do you send - or + semitones out via midi out?