OB-6 updates

OB-6 updates
« on: March 29, 2018, 12:16:12 PM »
I could be wrong but the manual doesn't seem to have been updated to reflect the updates.

I'm finding features in the Global menu I would like to know more about which aren't in the manual.

Is there a list of all the revisions and added features that have been from when the manual was made until version 1.2?

Re: OB-6 updates
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 01:08:12 PM »
The Global params in the OB-6 haven't changed since the initial release. Which Globals do you see on the instrument which aren't present in manual?
SEQUENTIAL

Re: OB-6 updates
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 02:11:15 PM »
I could be wrong but the manual doesn't seem to have been updated to reflect the updates.

I'm finding features in the Global menu I would like to know more about which aren't in the manual.

Is there a list of all the revisions and added features that have been from when the manual was made until version 1.2?

There have been no added features to this synth since it's release...just a bug fix in 1.2.

"Main OS 1.2.0

Fixed bug: Resolved a fringe issue causing a very small number of units in the field to intermittently fail to produce audio or to have static noise in the digital effects"