why

daz

why
« on: March 19, 2018, 12:52:27 AM »
I said please, I ask a simple question about why the 0b-6 when connected to the pro 2 via midi changes presets and my account got deleted and post taken down, this is a simple question I don't want the 0b-6 to change presets on the pro 2 everytime I switch presets surely there is a solution to this and I think it not very nice to delete posts before someone could have the chance to respond and help

Re: why
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 01:27:47 AM »
Hi daz and welcome to the forum! Your account hasn't been deleted because of your original post. For some reason, everything that was posted after March 10 was lost yesterday, which obviously included accounts that have been created after March 10.

About your question:
You can basically do two things to prevent the OB-6 from changing presets on the Pro 2 while both are connected via MIDI. You can either turn off ParamXmit on the OB-6 (press GLOBALS, then program key 5, and select OFF) or turn off MIDI Param Receive on the Pro 2 (press the Global button, scroll to "MIDI Param Receive", and select OFF). I hope that helps.

daz

Re: why
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 01:45:42 AM »
Hi tried turning those off not working for me