WISH LIST NEXT OS UPDATE: SAVE HOLD BUTTON IN PROGRAM

WISH LIST NEXT OS UPDATE: SAVE HOLD BUTTON IN PROGRAM
« on: February 28, 2018, 09:14:25 AM »
Would be great if you could SAVE the HOLD BUTTON pressed in a program. Now this is not possible: when switching from one program to another, the hold button is always off.

Not sure if Sequential / DSI developers read this forum, but this should be easy to fix in a next update.

LoboLives

Re: WISH LIST NEXT OS UPDATE: SAVE HOLD BUTTON IN PROGRAM
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 07:49:16 AM »
Would be great if you could SAVE the HOLD BUTTON pressed in a program. Now this is not possible: when switching from one program to another, the hold button is always off.

Not sure if Sequential / DSI developers read this forum, but this should be easy to fix in a next update.

I guess the issue would be it's difficult to do as there's no indication of what notes would be held.

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 02:02:47 AM »

I guess the issue would be it's difficult to do as there's no indication of what notes would be held.
[/quote]

That's not necessary! It just a matter of saving the program with the hold button pressed. So if you select that program, the first note you play will hold. That's all.

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:19:57 AM »
Top of my wish list would be a way to disable program change transmission over midi.  There's empty space on layer 2 of button 9.  It would be great if you could use that in conjunction with the Dec and Inc switches to maybe have "Snd", "Rcv", "Bth", or "Off".