Copy oscillator settings

Copy oscillator settings
« on: January 19, 2016, 03:47:46 PM »
Hi People,
Does anyone know if there is a way to copy the oscillator settings from one to another?
I know I can select all the oscs to edit at once, but say I come up with a sound using osc1 and I want a second osc with the same setup. Can I do this?
Ta,
Eric

Re: Copy oscillator settings
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 03:50:41 PM »
Hi Eric,

Not that I know of I'm afraid.

It's worth emailing DSI and requesting it, you never know they might add it.

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 12:53:12 PM »
OK, thanks Bob. Anyone else think it would be useful, or am I just being lazy? :-)

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 05:00:58 AM »
Could be useful in the same way as copying enveloppes. I used that all the time on my DX7.
Please add your request in the Additional features request thread.
RT Accelerator | DSI Pro 2 | Moog Sub 37 | Waldorf Blofeld |  Korg Volca FM | Korg Radias x2 | Yamaha Motif ES8 | Source Audio Ventris | TC Electronics M350 | Behringer Xenix X1622USB

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 12:36:58 AM »
Ensoniq VFX allowed to copy and bring any parameter pages from any programs to any desired programs. You can even make your own sound just by keep on copying/collecting parameters from other programs. That was very useful. Like a forerunner of copy and paste PC/Mac work. I'd like to see that happen on my DSI PRO2.
prophet 12, PRO2, mono evolver KB, Hikari Duo, Cobalt5S, Hydrasynth Explorer, microFreak, 0-Coast, 0-CTRL, ensoniq VFX-SD, Kurzweil PC361, Roland V-Synth, SH-4d, JD-XA, TB-3, A-50, KORG 800DV, wavestate, modwave, kaossilator 2, volca nubass/modular, SQ-1, iOS/Mac

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 07:51:41 AM »
The Prophet '08 allows you to copy one layer to another layer, which saves an immense amount of time and trouble.

Shaw

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 07:33:51 PM »
The Prophet '08 allows you to copy one layer to another layer, which saves an immense amount of time and trouble.

Same for P12
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |