Factory banks reset

Factory banks reset
« on: January 04, 2018, 09:41:14 AM »
Hello,

I have replaced some of the factory sounds in the Factory Banks, is there any way to get them back to the original factory sounds?

Thanks
Stefano

Shaw

Re: Factory banks reset
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 01:42:33 PM »
Hello,

I have replaced some of the factory sounds in the Factory Banks, is there any way to get them back to the original factory sounds?

Thanks
Stefano
I believe you will need to use an editor / librarian in order to do this (SoundTower, for example).

"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

Re: Factory banks reset
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 10:40:58 PM »
There should be two sets of banks which are identical User (U) and Factory (F).  They are both identical coming from the factory.  Only the user banks are re-programmable.    If you do not want the sound you programmed into the user bank and you want the original factory sound, you can go to the factory bank and pull up that sound, then save it to corresponding user bank. 
Jim Thorburn .  Toys-  Dave Smith: Prophet 5, Rev 4; Prophet 08; Pro 2; Prophet 12 module; EastWest Orchestral soft synths; Yamaha S-90; Yamaha Montage 8, Yamaha DX-7; KARP Odyssey; Ensoniq ESQ-1.  All run through a Cubase DAW with a Tascam DM-24 board.