Poll

I don't know which to choose (I know they both have totally diff sounds) which should be my next module for an album?

OB 6 Module
Prophet 12 Module

I Really need all of your help!! I have my rev 2 and I need another DSI synth..

Shaw

I ultimately chose The OB 6 module.
Good choice.  You won’t regret it. The OB6 is deeper than people give it credit for.  Though I could have easily made a case for the OB6, P12 or Pro2.
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

RESOLVED

I don't know how to change the topic or edit it, so thank you all, happy new year to all of you.
To those who continue to remind me of the p12 capabilities and differences another reason why I chose not to get it this time is also because I have a crap ton of VSTs/plug ins (native instruments, spectrasonics, etc) and the extremes that the p12 can go those aren't the noises (literally) I need for this project (some of those plug ins I have can emulate that analog sound lol).. and like I said I'm diving into this OB6 and I'm loving it more and more but I guess you have to own a synth to really appreciate and know what you want out of it and what you can get out of it so its easier said than done (seeing how the P12 owners support the 12 and Oberheim owners rep the 6)... when I played both OB and p12 the rev 2 sounded closer like the p12 as far as certain sounds and waves Im interested in at the moment the OB6 had a totally different character in my opinion... it just depends on how fine and specific the timbres are that you're looking to listen out for... when I played the rev 2 and OB6 they sound different TO ME its like night and day and I can exploit the heck out of those differences/ capabilities of each instrument but I get all of your opinions and understand your points ...

one day ill get the P12 but at the moment I just don't have it and don't need it and I'm not going to sit here and feel like I need to rely/ regret on things I don't have and I'm working now (I'm in a diff state of mind) its all good I have what I have and I'll make the most out of it

wish the best to all of you thanks

I ultimately chose The OB 6 module.
Good choice.  You won’t regret it. The OB6 is deeper than people give it credit for.  Though I could have easily made a case for the OB6, P12 or Pro2.

I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL YOU