Edit both layers (SOLVED)

Edit both layers (SOLVED)
« on: December 23, 2017, 11:36:31 PM »
Hi,

I have suddenly the problem that I cannot edit both layers anymore at the same time. Holding "EDIT LAYER B" for some seconds does not result in a blinking key anymore. Version is 1.1.0.3, can anyone confirm this? If not, what could be wrong, any setting? Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 11:57:50 AM by extempo »
DSI Prophet Rev2

Re: Edit both layers
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 11:25:59 PM »
Hi guys,

My question was read 35 times and nobody could confirm this :'(. Do you all use an older firmware? I'd be glad to read from one person if he/she has the same effect or if it works before I open a support ticket. Thanks a lot!
DSI Prophet Rev2

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 11:37:04 PM »
It is still working here with the latest OS...(1.1.0.3) Maybe the holidays had everyone tied up.
Original Model D <> Sub 37 <> Minitaur <> Slim Phatty <> OB-6 <> Prophet Rev2 8Voice <> Integra 7 <> SE-02 <> Prologue16 <> Triton Le <> Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-55 <> Sound Gizmo

"They're not aliens...they're Americans!"
(The Mouse That Roared, 1959)

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 11:41:04 PM »
Thanks! :) So I will have to check all other settings again and maybe do a downgrade/upgrade cycle, maybe something in the memory is corrupt or I have missed a little point...
DSI Prophet Rev2

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 06:54:19 AM »
OP,

If you feel you have an issue with your machine, your first course of action is to contact support! This isn’t a “support” forum in a pure sense—sure cats are on here and can help when they can but its not anyone’s job to sit on here waiting for questions.

Of course its also the holidays here in the US so keep that in mind.

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 07:14:36 AM »
Thanks for the good advice. However, I prefer not to steal the time of the support (who wasn't available over the holidays anyway) if the problem is clear to be on my side. These guys have really a lot of other (justified) requests to process. I try to find out as much as possible about the issues I encounter before I cry for help, so if the support request is justified I can give them some details as well which could help for investigation. That's why I asked the community hoping for at least one person who takes the time of only about three seconds pressing a button and telling me the result. You can be sure that I did not want to abuse your valuable free time with real support stuff and also I did not want to appear impatient of course because I asked again. If I won't get it running this evening I can go to the support now since I know that at least one person has it running fine (thanks again Chimp!). Sorry for any inconveniences! :-[
DSI Prophet Rev2

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 11:37:03 AM »
OK, found the reason: It works only in Split or Stack mode.  :-[ Don't know why I have tried it in only normal mode...
DSI Prophet Rev2