OB6 and Logic USB Midi acting funny

OB6 and Logic USB Midi acting funny
« on: December 19, 2017, 03:04:03 AM »
Hi guys,

I've had my OB6 for about a month and I had it connected with Logic x with no problems for the whole time until over night I turned it on and every preset on the synth sounded wrong and completely twisted. Some presets would not make sound at all.

I found the culprit to be the USB midi cable whenever plugged in with Logic open, but I don't know where this problem started. I tried resetting all midi settings in Logic with no luck. My OB6 was set to midi clock IN and Logic would send it midi.

Has anybody else experienced this issue and have a solution to solving it?
Thank you very much!

lt773

Re: OB6 and Logic USB Midi acting funny
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 06:04:28 PM »
With most of my DSI gear I've always had some sort of weird glitches when using USB into logic. I've since switched to Midi cables with a MOTU interface and have had no issues so far.

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 04:06:13 PM »
With most of my DSI gear I've always had some sort of weird glitches when using USB into logic. I've since switched to Midi cables with a MOTU interface and have had no issues so far.

Generally it happens if you have some sort of MIDI loop.

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 06:04:35 PM »
So I can reproduce this issue with only the OB-6 plugged into USB and using a midi loop in Logic Pro X. No keyboards or other MIDI gear attached!