Stock Tempest Knobs

Cole

Stock Tempest Knobs
« on: December 11, 2017, 05:24:48 PM »
I'm looking to source some of the stock Tempest knobs for another synth I'm working on; DSI wasn't really any help, they gave me some sources but no details on the knobs themselves. I appreciate the response back from them though. Anyone here want to sell theirs? I really need a a dozen or so of the ones with the pointers.

Cole

RobH

Re: Stock Tempest Knobs
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 09:33:56 AM »
I'm looking to source some of the stock Tempest knobs for another synth I'm working on; DSI wasn't really any help, they gave me some sources but no details on the knobs themselves. I appreciate the response back from them though. Anyone here want to sell theirs? I really need a a dozen or so of the ones with the pointers.

Cole

I'm not sure where you'll get them, but they are very similar if not the same as the ones on My Make Noise eurorack modules, give Muff Wigglers a search for Make Noise knobs you probably find a source for them!

Cole

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 09:38:22 AM »
Thank you Rob!

LucidSFX

• Drifting is fun with cars not with MIDI Clock.
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 01:16:55 PM »
I could sell you my set of originals. I use the prophet knobs. PM me;)
LucidSFX

-----------------------
current hybrid setup
-----------------------

2 x Technics 1200 MK7
Allen & Heath DB4
Allen Heath K2
Tempest
VirusTI2
RME UFX
Adam A7
SP2400 (on order)
Glenlivet 18yr scotch

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 12:09:48 AM »
Maybe these?
Noise, Noodles and Doodles: http://bit.ly/mrjonesthebutcher

Cole

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 05:05:41 AM »
Looks like them for sure. I wonder what size though?

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 08:31:54 PM »
If you pay for shipping, I'll send you my stock knobs. I use the Prophet knobs.

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 02:11:43 PM »

Cole

I have some leftover Mopho x4 knobs (15 pot, 10 encoder), which should be the same as the stock Tempest knobs.

Same offer as noted previously (cover the freight and they're yours).
Sequential / DSI stuff: Prophet-6 Keyboard with Yorick Tech LFE, Prophet 12 Keyboard, Mono Evolver Keyboard, Split-Eight, Six-Trak, Prophet 2000