"follow pad func" question

"follow pad func" question
« on: January 13, 2016, 03:36:37 PM »
Hi,
i have a problem with "follow pad func" setting:
if i activate the sync function for the midi output in ableton live/preferences/midi (in my case for the tempest usb interface), setting the clock mode in slave from the tempest, the "follow pad func" in the "pad note mode" it does not work properly, beacause at the play command from ableton the tempest start only in beat step mode.
But if i disable the sync mode from ableton and turn in off the midi clock mode in tempest, then "follow pad func" work properly and i can select the pad mode, sound beats or mute.
is it a right behavior?

thanks

Re: "follow pad func" question
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 07:56:01 AM »
Which OS version do you have?
Hi,
i have a problem with "follow pad func" setting:
if i activate the sync function for the midi output in ableton live/preferences/midi (in my case for the tempest usb interface), setting the clock mode in slave from the tempest, the "follow pad func" in the "pad note mode" it does not work properly, beacause at the play command from ableton the tempest start only in beat step mode.
But if i disable the sync mode from ableton and turn in off the midi clock mode in tempest, then "follow pad func" work properly and i can select the pad mode, sound beats or mute.
is it a right behavior?

thanks

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 08:09:14 AM »
hi,
main os 1.4.0

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 01:34:49 AM »
Can you explain what you trying to achieve?