Pro 2 editor VST/AU

Pro 2 editor VST/AU
« on: December 07, 2017, 12:04:14 PM »
Hi there,
I released Pro 2 VST/AU editor. Now you can store your patches within DAW project, automate synthesizer parameters and much more!

Product page: http://codeknobs.com/products.php?id=11

Re: Pro 2 editor VST/AU
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 09:36:20 AM »
I'm loving it so far, messaged you on Facebook as having one issue. But thanks for a great plugin!

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 11:26:54 PM »
Version 1.9 released!
Changes:
- Aux output port. Now you can record MIDI from synthesizer in DAW. On Windows platform it requires virtual midi ports software.
- Fast program recall. You can easy bind 5 programs to buttons on toolbar and load them in editor by one click.
- Improved performance
- A lot of minor bugs fixed

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 02:17:29 PM »
NEW VERSION 1.15 RELEASED!

New features:
1. Input Clock midi port. Now you can route MIDI clock and sync messages from DAW to synthesizer to sync arp and seq.
2. Latency parameter in preferences. Now you can set latency between playing note and signal on audio interface. Сhanging this parameter requires disabling and enabling the plugin instance.
3. Delay parameter in preferences. Sets delay for playing sequence, Can be useful for sync DAW and synthesizer when audio signal doesn't captures in audio interface in DAW and routed to console etc.
4. Sidechain audio input. Now you can route audio data to the editor, it can be useful in some DAWs when you want to process audio on channel with the editor.

Fixes:
- Fix plugin audio output. Now it is stereo.
- Fix issue with displaying VST in Studio One 3 and 4
- Different minor fixes in layouts

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 04:13:01 AM »
Great features... As soon as i have passed my first months with this gorgeous instrument i will surely buy your software and integrate in Cubase...

thanks for making this available.

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 03:19:39 AM »
New features are great! Can i ask how the interpolator and transplantation work?

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 12:26:49 PM »
There's a plan to include the sequencer page?

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 02:05:20 PM »
Unfortunately I have no plans to implement this in near future :(

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 07:17:13 AM »
Version 1.6 Released!
- Fixed a lot of bugs! I highly recommend customers to update!
- Also reduced video memory usage.
- Minor fixes.

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2018, 11:43:57 PM »
X-MAS SALES! Pro 2 editor just for 34$!
http://codeknobs.com/products.php?id=11

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2018, 09:35:08 PM »

That is unfortunate. Editing the sequencer is one of the main reasons I want a software editor for the Pro 2. I’ve heard good things about Codeknobs but I’ll have to go with Soundtower for this reason alone :/

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2019, 07:44:51 PM »

That is unfortunate. Editing the sequencer is one of the main reasons I want a software editor for the Pro 2. I’ve heard good things about Codeknobs but I’ll have to go with Soundtower for this reason alone :/

+1 for the sequencer being added. This is holding me back from total integration with VCV rack. How intensive would it be to program @codeKnobs ? I own your plug in and really dont want to switch to Soundtower but may have to now.

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 07:55:39 AM »
Would not go with the Soundtower PlugSE. I have spent enormous amounts of time to get it working in Ableton 10 (and also Reaper, same thing)...it still is "off-line", even though it reacts to parameter-changes both ways, but requires loopback routing (midi from PlugSE to ext track which is in turn routed BACK to the PlugSE track!!) to get any midi notes/parameters recorded. I have had long mailing-sessions with support, but so far no solutions that work. If anyone in the community has a solution to the PlugSE not being able to be "ON-LINE" I would be most grateful.
The Soundtower Editor, on the other hand, comes "on-line" immediately with the same settings.
Off to try the CODEknobs now, then ;-)

best regards
Audun K
Norway

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2019, 03:52:54 AM »
I updated user manual and added few paragraphs:
  • How to capture audio from synthesizer in DAW and process it on same track with the editor.
  • How to record MIDI from synthesizer in DAW.
  • How to sync BPM, work in slave mode.
Hope it will helpful for users.
https://codeknobs.com/how_to_configure_v3.php#capture

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2019, 08:08:08 AM »
Black Friday Sale!

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2020, 09:44:56 PM »
Is this compatible with Logic 10.5? Soundtower is currently crashing. This is a common issue with many plugins at the moment due to Apple changing openGL requirements.

ARNK

• Audio wishes from planet Mars / MEME DespiZer
    • Returning to Zero
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2020, 07:38:44 PM »

Anybody luck with Cubase & this?

Hi there,
I released Pro 2 VST/AU editor. Now you can store your patches within DAW project, automate synthesizer parameters and much more!

Product page: http://codeknobs.com/products.php?id=11

The greater the humiliation, the greater the rate of evaporation of that feeling and all subsequent dispositions. Make a comfortable world not a hot one.