B Announces New Micro Odysssey

Sacred Synthesis

B Announces New Micro Odysssey
« on: March 06, 2023, 02:14:28 PM »
We used the exact same technology as was found in this iconic synthesizer from 1972.  At a stunning $5.99 and at 0.05% the size of the original, the exciting new Micro Odyssey (Moddyssey) is expected to be released in 2040.  Operators are standing by to accept your pre-orders immediately.

Don't have a backpack?  No problem.  Throw the Modyssey in your shirt pocket and you're ready to gig.  Heck, why not take three or four, depending on your pocket size? 

Don't procrastinate for another minute.  And never again pay the outrageous prices charged by those greedy synthesizer companies - you know, the ones that actually design their own instruments from scratch.  This is your chance to own a classic synthesizer at a fraction of the quality price...and size.   

« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 05:03:24 PM by Sacred Synthesis »

Elric

• Peak Oil
Re: B Announces New Micro Odysssey
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 04:12:40 PM »
  At $5.99

?   ...   5.99?   I'll take 8!  - Oh, Should have looked at the video first....  nevermind!!  - Don't waste the plastic!  Boo!

And, Dude! they included some fkg "Stratosfear"!! 
One of my old favorites!  Check it out below..?
TD's "Stratosfear", Full album?   1976! -  (I'll go back to my rip of the CD!)

« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 04:41:42 PM by Elric »
:Elric:
Kurzweil K, Pro3, TX81z, K1r, Triton w/MOSS, Wavestation EX in a bag in the corner.

chysn

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023, 05:19:09 AM »
I'll decorate my whole Christmas tree with them!
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

LPF83

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 01:06:32 PM »
Don't wait any longer.  And don't pay the outrageous prices charged by those other greedy synth companies.  This is your chance to own a classic synthesizer at a fraction of the price...and size.   

And tap it against an empty coffee can, it can make interesting sounds.   A first from the B!    ;D
Prophet 10, OB-X8m, Prophet 6, OB-6, 3rd Wave, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Pro 2, Korg Polysix, Roland JP-8080, Roland System-8, Virus TI2, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Roland SPD-SX SE / Octapad, Maschine, Cubase/Ableton/Akai MPC