Trying to figure out these two settings....

LoboLives

Trying to figure out these two settings....
« on: November 29, 2017, 04:32:20 AM »
What exactly is the setting you need to do in order for a sound to trigger when you release the keys? Is it a negative envelope? I want to be able to press the keys and get a sound and then when they are released it triggers a quick staccato note.

and then this one

It sounds like when a key is pressed the note sounds but then when it's released an LFO kicks in.

Can anyone assist me?

Re: Trying to figure out these two settings....
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 04:21:04 PM »
What exactly is the setting you need to do in order for a sound to trigger when you release the keys? Is it a negative envelope? I want to be able to press the keys and get a sound and then when they are released it triggers a quick staccato note.

and then this one

It sounds like when a key is pressed the note sounds but then when it's released an LFO kicks in.

Can anyone assist me?

Yes negative envelope on the Filter. Play around with the attack and decay but you will need some release on both the filter env and amp env so as you release the key the sound develops. I think a short attack and plenty of decay will do it but no sustain. Can’t post any settings at the mo cos I’m not at the synth.

Pidcin

Re: Trying to figure out these two settings....
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 11:02:10 AM »

and then this one

Can anyone assist me?

Don’t know how much help it’ll be but ,

The EGs ADSR Is going to be an important part. If you have the release set past what the respective attack level is , then it won’t trigger or morph back into the other sound .

Try this for an example , feed your filter to your EG, turn the attack to noon and release to 3pm. Play a key , and then fool around with those two knobs .

Hope I’m not wasting your time .