Prophet 12 editor VST

Prophet 12 editor VST
« on: November 14, 2017, 06:24:57 AM »
Hi there,
I released Prophet 12 VST editor. Now you can store your patches within DAW project, automate synthesizer parameters and much more!

Product page: http://codeknobs.com/products.php?id=8

Re: Prophet 12 editor VST
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 06:29:13 AM »
Currently only windows version. Mac version is comming soon!

hfx

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 02:32:34 PM »
...and maybe even an AU port/wrap?  ::)

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 01:10:20 PM »
Black friday sales available!

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 10:29:42 AM »
Sold... now please hurry up with that Mac port so I can actually use it (and start using the P12 again properly!) :-)

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 12:52:29 PM »
Sold... now please hurry up with that Mac port so I can actually use it (and start using the P12 again properly!) :-)
Thank you for buying! I hope to release mac versions during 2-3 weeks.

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 12:05:48 PM »
OS X VST and AU version is released!

fuzulu

• movement creates obstacles
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 05:53:28 AM »
awesome work codeknobs... please do another discount sale this winter!

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 04:59:28 PM »
Hi, how do I sync the arpeggiator to the sequencer (Live in my case), if I need to turn off midi clock?

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2017, 03:49:32 AM »
Hi, how do I sync the arpeggiator to the sequencer (Live in my case), if I need to turn off midi clock?
There is a sync button near preset name control. In this case the editor will automatically set BPM parameter on device to value of BPM in host.

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2017, 11:16:54 AM »
There is a sync button near preset name control. In this case the editor will automatically set BPM parameter on device to value of BPM in host.
cool, thanks, does this fix the "arp not in sync with sequencer" problem? And is it only bpm that's set or also start/stop etc?
Just got my prophet 12 (loving it) and looking for a proper way of integrating it into my setup

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 07:14:03 PM »
cool, thanks, does this fix the "arp not in sync with sequencer" problem? And is it only bpm that's set or also start/stop etc?
Just got my prophet 12 (loving it) and looking for a proper way of integrating it into my setup
to answer my own questions: works! awesome, bought!
BUT: you have a problem with umlauts, my name contains an "๖", which came through in the email as "รถ" and didn't work for registration, plus I couldn't type the "๖" on the keyboard, it made a "?" so I had to copy and paste it
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 07:24:49 PM by markus.schloesser »

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 11:33:01 AM »
a couple of questions:
1. how do I get notified of updates? Do I need to subscribe somewhere?
2. Is there a changelog?
3. maybe stupid but couldn't figure it out myself: Because I needed to disable the midi input for the prophet in Ableton, how do I record midi into ableton from the prophet?

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2018, 01:52:46 PM »
Thanks for bringing out the AU version of this.

Is there any plans to do a universal version for all the DSI synths like the stand alone Synthet librarian/editor?

I have both the REV2 & Prophet 12 and so for me it'd be much more appealing to have a plugin version I could use for both synths, rather than one specific to each model, as that'd make it nearly $100 on top of what I paid for the stand alone editor.

As much as I'd like the convenience of being able to save the patch with the project, I'm not sure I can justify $49 and then the same again for the Rev2.

Maybe you could offer the plugin version at a discounted price for those who already own another Codeknobs product?

Just a thought. :)

Thanks

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2018, 02:45:54 AM »
Thanks for bringing out the AU version of this.

Is there any plans to do a universal version for all the DSI synths like the stand alone Synthet librarian/editor?

I have both the REV2 & Prophet 12 and so for me it'd be much more appealing to have a plugin version I could use for both synths, rather than one specific to each model, as that'd make it nearly $100 on top of what I paid for the stand alone editor.

As much as I'd like the convenience of being able to save the patch with the project, I'm not sure I can justify $49 and then the same again for the Rev2.

Maybe you could offer the plugin version at a discounted price for those who already own another Codeknobs product?

Just a thought. :)

Thanks
I originally had plans to make "Synthet VST" but got different issues and difficulties during implementation so I refused this idea.

Yes, discounts is a good and right way to thanking loyal customers but currently implemention of discount system on codeknobs site is hard and big pain for me :(  Maybe I will do this in future but currently I continue working on editos.
If you want to bay second editor please email me and I will provide you personal discount.

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2018, 11:23:18 PM »
Version 1.9 released!
Changes:
- Aux output port. Now you can record MIDI from synthesizer in DAW. On Windows platform it requires virtual midi ports software.
- Fast program recall. You can easy bind 5 programs to buttons on toolbar and load them in editor by one click.
- Improved performance
- A lot of minor bugs fixed

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 09:15:29 PM »
Hey mate,

I put this in an email to you via the site too, but could you please add version numbers to the link son the site, and on the installers name.
Its quite difficult how you are doing it to track via the website which version number one is downloading.

cheers!

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 06:08:55 AM »
Hey mate,

I put this in an email to you via the site too, but could you please add version numbers to the link son the site, and on the installers name.
Its quite difficult how you are doing it to track via the website which version number one is downloading.

cheers!
Latest released version of the editor and update date you can see on product page. You can see current version in the editor in HELP->ABOUT. You can dawnload only latest version from the site, I will try to add version nuber in installer title if it not too hard :)

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 02:15:42 PM »
NEW VERSION 1.15 RELEASED!

New features:
1. Input Clock midi port. Now you can route MIDI clock and sync messages from DAW to synthesizer to sync arp and seq.
2. Latency parameter in preferences. Now you can set latency between playing note and signal on audio interface. Сhanging this parameter requires disabling and enabling the plugin instance.
3. Delay parameter in preferences. Sets delay for playing sequence, Can be useful for sync DAW and synthesizer when audio signal doesn't captures in audio interface in DAW and routed to console etc.
4. Sidechain audio input. Now you can route audio data to the editor, it can be useful in some DAWs when you want to process audio on channel with the editor.

Fixes:
- Fix plugin audio output. Now it is stereo.
- Fix issue with displaying VST in Studio One 3 and 4
- Different minor fixes in layouts

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2018, 07:37:37 AM »
NEW VERSION 1.15 RELEASED!

New features:
1. Input Clock midi port. Now you can route MIDI clock and sync messages from DAW to synthesizer to sync arp and seq.
2. Latency parameter in preferences. Now you can set latency between playing note and signal on audio interface. Сhanging this parameter requires disabling and enabling the plugin instance.
3. Delay parameter in preferences. Sets delay for playing sequence, Can be useful for sync DAW and synthesizer when audio signal doesn't captures in audio interface in DAW and routed to console etc.
4. Sidechain audio input. Now you can route audio data to the editor, it can be useful in some DAWs when you want to process audio on channel with the editor.

Fixes:
- Fix plugin audio output. Now it is stereo.
- Fix issue with displaying VST in Studio One 3 and 4
- Different minor fixes in layouts

I ran into a couple issues this weekend.  First was I was unable to purchase the VST, kept getting an "error/try back later" message.  The second issue is, using the demo, my Prophet 12 freezes out on me and won't accept MIDI data unless I reset the globals.  I think this P12 freeze happens around when the demo plugin stops but I'm not certain of that.  Maschine is a bit weird with MIDI so that may be part of the issue. 

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 08:07:15 AM by Esla »