Legato mode?

Legato mode?
« on: November 10, 2017, 10:39:43 PM »
SUPER happy with this instrument. It's incredible and I'm very happy with it.

That said, I'm by no means a synth expert and would love your help with this one thing... I'm building a pad that uses the aux envelope to modulate the osc1/2 pitches separately so that one comes up and one comes down until they meet at pitch. A james blakey effect. One is controlled via the aux envelope destination and the other through the mod matrix.

But, I don't want it to happen every time I press a key - is there a way to enter some sort of legato mode equivalent so that the envelope only triggers when there are no other notes held down? The only way I can get the desired effect is to turn the decay knob all the way down before I hit the new bass note. I'm holding a bunch of notes, and just moving the bass note, so it would be great if that could just smoothly change to the next note rather than retrigger.

I hope that makes sense, please let me know!

Also, I wish the hold button also reset for each chord played - it seems to function like a sustain pedal which is kind of weird.

Thank you!

Devon

panic

Re: Legato mode?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 02:02:23 AM »
Unfortunately no duch legato mode. Best option I can think of is using split mode, and set the program on one side without the pitch env (or unison with legato).