Open issues

Open issues
« on: October 13, 2017, 10:58:29 PM »
Hi,

First of all thanks for the new firmware update which has solved at least one issue for me.  :)

I have a question regarding the issues not yet solved. Is there a list where we could see what is already in work or at least what is known? I have found three more points which I have already sent to the support and I'm sure they will keep this in work, but I guess also that I'm not the only one who will find such bugs or effects which must be checked and it is not efficient to tell the same things twice if they are already known. The support team does a great job working on the issues and should not have to answer the support requests with "yes we know it already, another one found this, too". I would find it helpful to see if something that I have found out can be checked in a list to see if it is necessary to inform the support or not to do this.

What do you guys think about this?

Stefan

BTW: Thanks to the support guys who responded to my emails really quickly, often several times at the same day! Appreciate this very much!

DSI Prophet Rev2

Re: Open issues
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 05:02:43 AM »
Hi,

First of all thanks for the new firmware update which has solved at least one issue for me.  :)

I have a question regarding the issues not yet solved. Is there a list where we could see what is already in work or at least what is known? I have found three more points which I have already sent to the support and I'm sure they will keep this in work, but I guess also that I'm not the only one who will find such bugs or effects which must be checked and it is not efficient to tell the same things twice if they are already known. The support team does a great job working on the issues and should not have to answer the support requests with "yes we know it already, another one found this, too". I would find it helpful to see if something that I have found out can be checked in a list to see if it is necessary to inform the support or not to do this.

What do you guys think about this?

Stefan

BTW: Thanks to the support guys who responded to my emails really quickly, often several times at the same day! Appreciate this very much!

good idea
PT10/12HD, Logic X, Digital Performer, Vienna Ensemble Pro
cMP 5,1 Catalina; MacBook Pro