How should the glide work with polyphony?

How should the glide work with polyphony?
« on: October 09, 2017, 01:21:50 PM »
Not sure if mine is working as intended or not. After playing around with the glide i can't get it to play consistently when playing polyphonically. If i set unison to 1 voice and turn unison on (make it monophonic) however, it seems to work as expected. But when playing several voices the glide seems to be completely random. Sometimes it glides as expected, but mostly it glides from random notes i played during the last 8 notes i guess. the "A" modes (legato) does not do anything at all unless i do the mono-thing with unison, it's like the glide is off.

Is this by design? Technical limitations? Malfunction?

Other than that i absolutely love it.

Re: How should the glide work with polyphony?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 05:33:45 PM »
I think it's just operating on each voice separately. And, since the voices are apparently allocated sequentially as you press keys, it glides from the pitch of the key you played 8 (or 16) notes earlier. It's a bit difficult to predict, but i don't really see any other way it could work. Try playing the same key repeatedly, the first 8/16 times the pitch will glide, but after that all voices will be at the same pitch and the 8/16 subsequent notes will glide predicably from that pitch.