is it possible to record transposing in the sequencer?

is it possible to record transposing in the sequencer?
« on: January 07, 2016, 02:13:39 PM »
just discovered pressing record and pressing any key whilst a sequencer plays transposes the sequencer - which is ace. how can i record this so that i can have my hands free to do other things like filter sweeps. bit of a long shot that this can be recorded direct - perhaps it can be recorded by midi? or perhaps this should somehow be a feature request.

Re: is it possible to record transposing in the sequencer?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 03:12:08 PM »
just discovered pressing record and pressing any key whilst a sequencer plays transposes the sequencer - which is ace. how can i record this so that i can have my hands free to do other things like filter sweeps. bit of a long shot that this can be recorded direct - perhaps it can be recorded by midi? or perhaps this should somehow be a feature request.

I'd like also such a feature. I like transposing :-)

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 11:17:04 AM »
What would be great is a feature that would let you simply press a key to transpose the sequence!

-dj

LoboLives

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 03:10:47 AM »
If you hold down the Record Button and press a key it will transpose the sequence but I wish there was an actual transpose button you could latch on so you could do it with one hand and on he fly much like the Moog Sub 37 (which is what I use for such a technique.) Didn't the old SCI Sequencers have this option? I know the Prophet 10 did.