Sequencer Play sometimes won't stop playing

jg666

Sequencer Play sometimes won't stop playing
« on: September 29, 2017, 12:54:59 AM »
This has happened a couple of times now. The worst occasion was last night when I was going through a user bank listening to the preset sequences on the patches. I altered one to something different and then played it back and then moved on to the next patch and obviously it carried on playing because I hadn't turned the play off. BUT even when I turned the play off it carried on playing and did so for every patch I selected, even if I pressed the Play button again.

I'm on the latest firmware.
DSI Prophet Rev2, DSI Pro 2, Moog Sub37, Korg Minilogue, Yamaha MOXF6, Yamaha MODX6, Yamaha Montage6

LoboLives

Re: Sequencer Play sometimes won't stop playing
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 03:06:05 AM »
This has happened a couple of times now. The worst occasion was last night when I was going through a user bank listening to the preset sequences on the patches. I altered one to something different and then played it back and then moved on to the next patch and obviously it carried on playing because I hadn't turned the play off. BUT even when I turned the play off it carried on playing and did so for every patch I selected, even if I pressed the Play button again.

I'm on the latest firmware.

Probably cause you have two sequencers playing. Go to Edit Layer B and turn off the sequencer on that layer.

jg666

Re: Sequencer Play sometimes won't stop playing
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 04:56:34 AM »
Right yes that might be the case, hopefully so. I'm new to DSI synths so there's a bit of a learning curve for me!

Thanks very much for your reply :-)
DSI Prophet Rev2, DSI Pro 2, Moog Sub37, Korg Minilogue, Yamaha MOXF6, Yamaha MODX6, Yamaha Montage6