Do you use MIDI-OX to export your patches?

ARNK

• Audio wishes from planet Mars / MEME DespiZer
    • Returning to Zero
Do you use MIDI-OX to export your patches?
« on: August 28, 2017, 08:43:23 PM »
Just curious what program (for PC) some of you use to backup & load custom patches.

If I'm working on developing a sound & I have 30 revisions of that patch, obviously I want to store them outside of the synth & load them in again on an as needed basis.

Is there a sample librarian out there I'm unaware of?
The greater the humiliation, the greater the rate of evaporation of that feeling and all subsequent dispositions. Make a comfortable world not a hot one.

Re: Do you use MIDI-OX to export your patches?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 05:35:59 AM »
Just curious what program (for PC) some of you use to backup & load custom patches.

If I'm working on developing a sound & I have 30 revisions of that patch, obviously I want to store them outside of the synth & load them in again on an as needed basis.

Is there a sample librarian out there I'm unaware of?

Please use the free Ctrlr panel I made for the Pro2: http://ctrlr.org/dsi-pro2-editor-and-librarian/
Take time to read and understand the way the library is working.
When you have 30 versions by patch, I would just create one bank for each patch.
So, first, receive the bank containing your patches in Ux then save it to disk then you can load it at any time in D1 or D2 or back to the synth in any Ux.
Have fun with this fantastic synth  8)
RT Accelerator | DSI Pro 2 | Moog Sub 37 | Waldorf Blofeld |  Korg Volca FM | Korg Radias x2 | Yamaha Motif ES8 | Source Audio Ventris | TC Electronics M350 | Behringer Xenix X1622USB