The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

Feature Requests

jok3r

Re: Feature Requests
« Reply #400 on: April 04, 2020, 02:29:38 AM »

I'd also like a global transpose function.  My band plays a half-step down. Would love not to have to dial the Oscillators down a half step on every patch I make.

Did you check the global menue options? I think parameter one is master coarse tune ... in semitones. My band plays -1, too. ;-)
Prophet Rev2, Novation Peak, Korg Kronos 2 88, Kurzweil PC 361, Yamaha S90ES,  Akai MPK 261

« Reply #401 on: April 04, 2020, 08:01:15 AM »
Selectable/separate MIDI OUT Channel (other than MIDI IN)
(good when using the Prophet as a Master keyboard)

« Reply #402 on: April 09, 2020, 02:57:55 PM »
You can get one type of poly unison (obviously) by stacking the same patch onto the  other layer. I don't think it will wavesync, idk,  but it's still a type of 2 voice unison.  For the most important request of all, that is really a fix and a missing basic common vital feature that was said to exist but never delivered, please see: https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,4229.0.html

« Reply #403 on: April 12, 2020, 01:12:33 AM »

I'd also like a global transpose function.  My band plays a half-step down. Would love not to have to dial the Oscillators down a half step on every patch I make.

Did you check the global menue options? I think parameter one is master coarse tune ... in semitones. My band plays -1, too. ;-)

Thank you dear sir!!!

I have read the manual and searched here and elsewhere though and still can't figure out how to arpeggiate a chord on repeat.  I hold a chord and have every note repeat (i.e. chord trigger - this 'Sigrid's 'Strangers' Chorus).  Any ideas?  I haven't been able to mimic it with the sequencer either.  I am new to the ways of more modern (i.e. non-juno) synths.

« Reply #404 on: May 01, 2020, 02:48:36 PM »
Just wanted to state strong agreement with request for Poly Unison, that would be fabulous.  And repeat my biggest issue personally, independent controllers per layer.  Also, local control on/off being 'as expected it to normally work' would be much better than how it is.

« Reply #405 on: May 02, 2020, 06:34:45 AM »
sending midi data of each layer/sequencer to external daw like cubase would be great! read somewhere in an old thread that it will be implemented in the future... by now, sequences of each layer are transferred into one track sadly.

« Reply #406 on: May 23, 2020, 04:31:50 AM »
Local Control - Any chance we could get the Key/Wheels Off option, from the Prophet X, alongside Local On and Off, please?

The Rev 2 is my master keyboard and I quite often have it sequenced by other things while I'm using the keys to play another synth.  It's frustrating being unable to tweak the sound on the Rev 2 without re-enabling Local Control every time.
As the Key/Wheels Off option is also now on the Pro 3, I'll make this my annual request for this feature to be ported to the Rev 2 please.  :)