Has anyone's Tempest ever froze or locked up?

LoboLives

Has anyone's Tempest ever froze or locked up?
« on: August 22, 2017, 03:14:13 AM »
Had an odd thing happen last night. Was doing some programming on the Tempest and then it randomly locked up and just droned a single note. Much like when a Midi Panic type situation happens. I couldn't do anything about it except turn it off/on. It seems to be okay now. Maybe I was just overloading it? Not sure. Anyone else have this happen?

RobH

Re: Has anyone's Tempest ever froze or locked up?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 04:48:29 AM »
This was a bug that was happening, if I remember correctly, when slaved and playing sustaining pads.

We did get this particular bug fixed though are you on the latest OS? If not that would fix it.

This was a particular bug that was nasty to track down and fix I really hope it's not raising its head again!!!

LoboLives

Re: Has anyone's Tempest ever froze or locked up?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 08:55:27 AM »
This was a bug that was happening, if I remember correctly, when slaved and playing sustaining pads.

We did get this particular bug fixed though are you on the latest OS? If not that would fix it.

This was a particular bug that was nasty to track down and fix I really hope it's not raising its head again!!!

I haven't updated to the latest OS yet but I will. I just noticed whenever I do a roll function at say 32 Notes, nothing actually records in the sequence. The pad flashes but nothing plays back. I tried to just slow the BPM down and record it then it locked up.

I'll update the OS and let you know.