UNISON Mode

UNISON Mode
« on: August 20, 2017, 01:06:15 PM »
Hello,

I know there is no unison mode like in most poly synthetizers but I would like to achieve that mode on my tempest

is there any tips other than detunning the OSCs?

Any advice or explanation are welcome  :)

Thank you

Re: UNISON Mode
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 01:23:41 PM »
Hello,

I know there is no unison mode like in most poly synthetizers but I would like to achieve that mode on my tempest

Thank you

Would also have been interested in having this unison mode in the Tempest. I suggested it in the OS updates but it looks like it's not considered in the OS updates.

Curious to see what would be turnarounds to achieve this apart from detuning each osc.

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 05:22:18 PM »
Hello,

Thank you

Would also have been interested in having this unison mode in the Tempest. I suggested it in the OS updates but it looks like it's not considered in the OS updates.

Curious to see what would be turnarounds to achieve this apart from detuning each osc.

Duplicating the same sound and sequence multiple times and detuning the oscillators each time is the only method available I think.

RobH

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 07:25:40 PM »
Buy 6 Tempest!!!

eyedollhands

• producer/sound designer/musician/preformer
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 10:26:27 PM »
Get a program called Midi Patchbay.
Then, in Midi Patchbay make a routing from a midi controller (given you have one) to the tempest's 16 tunings channel.
Copy that setting 5 more times.
Now you can control all 6 of the Tempest's voices in a mono mode kind of way (tip: the portamento still works in this mod which is very nice.)
To create thicker detuned sounds i recommend playing around with the lfos, random, static and mod amounts on the "mod paths' page.

hope this works as well for u as it is for me!

†donnersocial†