USB ports suddenly not working on Rev2 and P6?

USB ports suddenly not working on Rev2 and P6?
« on: Today at 08:29:19 AM »
Hi all

This is a strange issue I hope you can help with as suddenly both my Rev2 and P6 will not connect or be detected via USB.
Is it possible to blow only 2 USB ports?...

..Basically I rearranged my synths last week, when pluging all back in I noticed my Anker 10 port powered USB hub which connects them all to my PC had blown, not sure when or how as I obviously unplugged everything before powering down and rearranging.
I bought a new powered hub and connected everything again.
However while all synths are again being detected via USB the Rev2 and P6 are no longer being detected.

Tried connecting the synths directly into my computer with several different USB cables and even purchased new ones and still no luck which makes me think the new USB Hub is not underpowered.
The synths can still be used via Midi so updated Firmware on both devices to latest versions.
Checked all Global Settings in both devices
Tried Calibration and P6 gets stuck on L1 L2  ::)
Not tried a Factory Reset yet.

It seems strange as its only them 2 synths no longer working and it wouldnt be that it was just them 2 synths connected at the time the Hub blew as all my synths were connected to the hub before making any changes.

So sorry for obtuse question! But is it possible the USB ports on just the Rev2 and P6 could have shorted somehow!?
With it only affecting my Sequential devices I was wondering are their USB ports more sensitive or something maybe?
Could it have wiped drivers or something somehow?

Hope you can help Cheers