No reply from support for the past 10 days. What should I do ?

aeonn

Hi synths lovers,

I am one unlucky dude with the jumpy encoders issue and was in contact with DSI support to set up a panel board swap, but it has been 10 days now that I am waiting for a reply from them about that and I don't know what to do...
I don't want to sound pushy and harass them with an email everyday, so maybe you guys know what's up ? Are there holidays that I was not aware of ?

Any help is greatly appreciated !

Rico

Re: No reply from support for the past 10 days. What should I do ?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 08:25:35 AM »
Hi synths lovers,

I am one unlucky dude with the jumpy encoders issue and was in contact with DSI support to set up a panel board swap, but it has been 10 days now that I am waiting for a reply from them about that and I don't know what to do...
I don't want to sound pushy and harass them with an email everyday, so maybe you guys know what's up ? Are there holidays that I was not aware of ?

Any help is greatly appreciated !

I have always gotten quick replies, the last one yesterday. Harass them!

MDMA

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 08:31:10 AM »
They're good guys over there, your mail mustn't of reached them!
DSI Rev2, Moog sub 37, Roland JDXA, DSI Pro 2, Novation Ultranova, Access Virus TI, Roland Juno 106, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg KingKorg

aeonn

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 08:33:32 AM »
I have always gotten quick replies, the last one yesterday. Harass them!
God...I hate doing that. It's annoying for them and for me to go that way. It's a shame because I had great responsive replies before that.

cbmd

• Sequential
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 10:50:04 AM »
Hi Aeonn,

So sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from us yet.  Would you please follow up with a reply to your support ticket?  It's been very busy in support for the past week and your ticket may have been overlooked or errantly marked as awaiting a reply from you.

Just send us a note and we'll get back to you promptly.
Product Designer
Sequential | Oberheim

aeonn

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 12:34:08 PM »
Hi Aeonn,

So sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from us yet.  Would you please follow up with a reply to your support ticket?  It's been very busy in support for the past week and your ticket may have been overlooked or errantly marked as awaiting a reply from you.

Just send us a note and we'll get back to you promptly.

Thank you ! Yeah apparently it was a busy week ;)
I sent another message and got a reply from Mark. Now it's all sorted out. I have to wait for the replacement board now. Thanks again !