Feature Request: Allow chords using sustain pedal into CHORD MEMORY

Got my Prophet REV2 yesterday. Very happy with it but there's one feature I'd like to request:

Being able to enter chords into chord memory while holding down notes with a sustain pedal.

On my OB-6 and Prophet~6, the UNISON button is closer to the keys so I can usually stretch and reach to press it while holding down multiple octaves or a big chord.  The UNISON button is farther from the keyboard on the REV2 which means I usually can't get to it while holding down big two-handed chords or intervals.  This wouldn't matter if the notes I was holding down with a sustain pedal were recognized but they aren't.  Only keys pressed down with your fingers on the keyboard are recognized.

Many times while soloing, I like to engage CHORD MEMORY to play octaves, fifths, etc.
It's pretty much impossible on the REV2.

Can we make it so that chords held down with the sustain pedal are recognized?
It would make me very happy  :)

Im a bit confused...you want it to commit the notes you're playing at any time with the sustain pedal down to chord memory? Wouldn't that make it Impossible to use it like a real sustain pedal?

Im a bit confused...you want it to commit the notes you're playing at any time with the sustain pedal down to chord memory?

No, not at any time.  Just the notes I'm holding down with the pedal when I engage the UNISON button for CHORD MEMORY.  I felt I was pretty clear.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:12:48 PM by Scott Wozniak »

Alright, then I apologize for misunderstanding (I guess?). Given how the sustain and hold are recognized as the same thing I wonder if this is even possible to address at this point?

cbmd

• Sequential
I've added it our list of items to consider for future implementation!

Thanks!
Product Designer
Sequential | Oberheim

Thanks, Carson  :)

Thanks!

What all items are on that list? Can I add some? I'd like to see the slop as a modulation source. I'd like to see other polyphonic sources too like one of the LFOs if that's possible.

Thanks!