Prophet 6 midi start/stop and clock OUT not working

Prophet 6 midi start/stop and clock OUT not working
« on: July 08, 2017, 04:19:32 AM »
Hello,
I can't get the prophet 6 to send the start/stop and clock messages
Midi Clock is set to OUT, midi Channel to ALL, and my slaved machines have been working with other gear so the problem comes from the p6.
Any advice that could help ?

EDIT : It seems that the feature is actually absent
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 04:30:43 AM by letarsier »

Re: Prophet 6 midi start/stop and clock OUT not working
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 01:52:03 AM »
Hi,
I think we have the same problem.
I would like to use the p6 as master clock, but when I start the sequencer my other gear is not syncing.
Did you find a solution ?
Thanks a lot !

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 11:18:32 AM »
Hi
I’m having same problem is there a cure yet
Ray

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 12:18:31 PM »
Is this thread monitored?

This problem persists - no way to get midi clock OUT from the P6 - All I see with MIDI Monitor is steady clock pulse out that doesn't respond to BPM/Tempo values, etc.

If this can't be fixed can someone just say so and I will stop trying to get it to work.

Thank you!!

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 02:44:32 PM »
Is this thread monitored?

This problem persists - no way to get midi clock OUT from the P6 - All I see with MIDI Monitor is steady clock pulse out that doesn't respond to BPM/Tempo values, etc.

If this can't be fixed can someone just say so and I will stop trying to get it to work.

Thank you!!

What do you mean by “Is this thread monitored”? This is a user forum.. I think there are Sequential folk who pop in here from time to time, but if you want to speak to someone from Sequential I would probably contact their support with the issue, much more likely to get a response that way I think.

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2022, 05:23:09 PM »
That's correct.  This Sequential Forum is for user discussions, not company answers.  The staffers appear only once in a while.  If you'd like a definitive answer or help:

Phone: (415) 830-6393
Fax: (707) 286-5501
mail@sequential.com