Inverted Polarity Amount for Delay Fx Parameter

aeonn

Inverted Polarity Amount for Delay Fx Parameter
« on: June 27, 2017, 09:13:51 AM »
Hi synth buddies,

I found a bug while using the modulation slots with the FX and especially the polarity amount of the 3 delays available.

Here is how I reproduce:
- from a basic patch, create a short pluck sound (it's easier to notice this with a short decay/release patch)
- then switch on the Fx and choose one of the 3 delays (they all show the same behaviour) and set the fx parameter 2 to +127. It's changing the feedback amount. From here you should here an endless loop effect.
- set the first Modulation Slot with the Modwheel as a source and "FX parameter 2" as a destination. Set the amount to +127.
If I turn up the Modwheel, the feedback decreases.
If I set the amount to -127 and turn up the modwheel nothing happens because the parameter is already at max and assuming the polarity is inverted, it can't go further.

So it should be the other way around, if I set up the amount to -127, I should hear the feedback decreasing while moving the modwheel forward.

Turns out it is the same issue with the 3 delays because the FX Parameter 2 controls the feedback for them all.

Has anyone been able to reproduce the same behaviour ?

Re: Inverted Polarity Amount for Delay Fx Parameter
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 08:12:22 AM »
Although it may not make any difference, can you kindly list the voice version you have? Is your serial number under 100?

aeonn

Re: Inverted Polarity Amount for Delay Fx Parameter
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 09:26:09 AM »
Although it may not make any difference, can you kindly list the voice version you have? Is your serial number under 100?

Sure, I have the 16 voices version and the serial number is above 100.
I run the latest OS update(1.0.4), but I would like to know if I am the only one having that issue or if that is common to other Rev2 ?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 09:30:54 AM by aeonn »