Rev2 1.2.1 Midi Clock Issues connection to Squarp Pyramid

Rev2 1.2.1 Midi Clock Issues connection to Squarp Pyramid
« on: February 15, 2022, 07:15:58 PM »
Not sure if anyone else has an issue with the Midi Clock In not working after the 1.2.1 update? It was synced up to my Squarp Pyramid just fine before the update and now doesn't seem to be receiving the master clock properly. The Rev2 appears to be in Clock Slave Mode because you cannot adjust the BPM, but when I play the sequencer the Midi Clock functions like Arp and LFO syncing don't actually happen. The Tempo button also does not flash to indicate the external tempo. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!

Re: Rev2 1.2.1 Midi Clock Issues connection to Squarp Pyramid
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 11:14:08 PM »
There is no 1.2.1 update!
Yamaha MO8, Seq Pro3, Seq Rev2/16, Model: Cycles, Moog DFAM, Modular, Akai MPC One, Pearl Mimic Pro, Midas M32R

PT10/12HD, Logic X, Digital Performer, Vienna Ensemble Pro
cMP 5,1 Catalina; MacBook Pro

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 09:04:15 AM »
There is no 1.2.1 update!

There is: https://www.sequential.com/updating-prophet-rev2-os/

strange. I couldn't find anywhere a description of what was fixed or changed by the update.
Yamaha MO8, Seq Pro3, Seq Rev2/16, Model: Cycles, Moog DFAM, Modular, Akai MPC One, Pearl Mimic Pro, Midas M32R

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2022, 11:53:23 AM »
Did you reset the global settings or change any of the settings that deal with midi clock after you updated the synth?

There was a post over at GS from a Sequential chap about this update several weeks ago. Ahh found it...

No substantive operational changes were made to the 1.2.1 OS. All changes are for production testing.

Hope this clears things up!