tempest sequenced by ableton live strange 1/16 note latency

Hey, I'm willing to sequence the Tempest with Ableton Live and so use the Tempest as a sound module.
I'm managing to control each pad with midi notes in Live, thing is for an unknown reason it's sync but with 1/16 exact note delay, like when I play a midi note on time 1 of a clip, the sound plays at 1.1.3.
When I go to the delay midi settings in Live it doesn't change anything.
Anyone knows how comes it reacts this way and how can I get it in proper sync?

LucidSFX

• Drifting is fun with cars not with MIDI Clock.
    • Soundcloud
Re: tempest sequenced by ableton live strange 1/16 note latency
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 11:31:46 AM »
Per track I used a positive delay in the past. I also went through Live's driver correction tutorial. Worked like a charm. I'll try to dig up my last Live project and post my track latency settings etc.
LucidSFX

-----------------------
current hybrid setup
-----------------------

2 x Technics 1200 MK7
Allen & Heath DB4
Allen Heath K2
Tempest
VirusTI2
RME UFX
Adam A7
SP2400 (on order)
Glenlivet 18yr scotch

RobH

Re: tempest sequenced by ableton live strange 1/16 note latency
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 02:58:44 PM »
Hey, I'm willing to sequence the Tempest with Ableton Live and so use the Tempest as a sound module.
I'm managing to control each pad with midi notes in Live, thing is for an unknown reason it's sync but with 1/16 exact note delay, like when I play a midi note on time 1 of a clip, the sound plays at 1.1.3.
When I go to the delay midi settings in Live it doesn't change anything.
Anyone knows how comes it reacts this way and how can I get it in proper sync?

The way i get the best sync is to monitor live (and use your soundcard mixer hopefully it has one to mute inputs etc. then play the click track and if your having trouble thinking its not sync'ing start to record just the click and play it back and adjust one or 2 ms at a time purely going by seeing how far out the sync is by  sight, i sometimes think sync isn't working it is it can just be decieving not sure why. Good luck.