Delays filters: Pro2 vs Prophet 12 question

Delays filters: Pro2 vs Prophet 12 question
« on: May 24, 2017, 02:44:36 AM »
Hi,
 I'm finalizing a Prophet 12 Ctrlr panel based on the one I made for the Pro2.
Came to the Delays filter mode (low-pass / high-pass) selection that exists on the Prophet12 but not on the Pro2.
So, how is it working on the Pro2?
- on the Pro2, is there one LPF and one HPF at the same time?
- on the Prophet12, is it one OR the other depending on the filter mode choice?

Thx for some info on this!
RT Accelerator | DSI Pro 2 | Moog Sub 37 | Waldorf Blofeld |  Korg Volca FM | Korg Radias x2 | Yamaha Motif ES8 | Source Audio Ventris | TC Electronics M350 | Behringer Xenix X1622USB

Re: Delays filters: Pro2 vs Prophet 12 question
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 03:17:44 AM »
Hi,
 I'm finalizing a Prophet 12 Ctrlr panel based on the one I made for the Pro2.
Came to the Delays filter mode (low-pass / high-pass) selection that exists on the Prophet12 but not on the Pro2.
So, how is it working on the Pro2?
- on the Pro2, is there one LPF and one HPF at the same time?
- on the Prophet12, is it one OR the other depending on the filter mode choice?

Thx for some info on this!

On the Pro-2 delay FX sections, both the LPF and the HPF are active at all times; there is no mode setting to select between the two, as on the Prophet-12.

I can't speak to the mode settings on the Prophet-12, to be honest–probably best to move this question over to the Prophet-12 section.
Sequential / DSI stuff: Prophet-6 Keyboard with Yorick Tech LFE, Prophet 12 Keyboard, Mono Evolver Keyboard, Split-Eight, Six-Trak, Prophet 2000

Re: Delays filters: Pro2 vs Prophet 12 question
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 11:36:17 AM »
On the Pro-2 delay FX sections, both the LPF and the HPF are active at all times; there is no mode setting to select between the two, as on the Prophet-12.

Thx David, that was my impression too (I have the Pro2...)
RT Accelerator | DSI Pro 2 | Moog Sub 37 | Waldorf Blofeld |  Korg Volca FM | Korg Radias x2 | Yamaha Motif ES8 | Source Audio Ventris | TC Electronics M350 | Behringer Xenix X1622USB