Evolution Vol 2 Soundset

magikroom

• www.geosynths.com
    • GEOSynths
Evolution Vol 2 Soundset
« on: April 28, 2017, 09:45:44 AM »
Hi Guys,

I've just released the follow up to my first OB6 Soundset.  it's more of a continuation, but there are a handful of recognisable Patches, but most of Pads, Strings, Arps, Leads etc. You can hear all 100 patches on my site

http://www.geosynths.com/dsi-ob6
GEOSynths - Fresh, new sounds for DSI Prophet REV2 (Vol 1 & 2) - Prophet 12 - Sequential Prophet 6 - DSI OB6 (Volume 1 & 2)  Novation PEAK - Behringer DeepMind 12 (Vol 1 & 2) - Korg Prologue - Korg KingKorg - Nord Lead A1 - Roland System 8 & Roland Cloud.

sofine

Re: Evolution Vol 2 Soundset
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 05:55:13 AM »
I picked these up and think they are great. I also have vol 1 but I prefer this volume.

This time I started auditioning from 499 down and have made it out of the 480s yet!

One thing, and I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but I had to calibrate my filters several times the last few boot ups, something I haven't ever had to do in the past year of owning the ob6.

I transferred the sysex through the sound tower editor.

Anyway. Highly recommended patches!

magikroom

• www.geosynths.com
    • GEOSynths
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 06:55:34 AM »
I picked these up and think they are great. I also have vol 1 but I prefer this volume.

This time I started auditioning from 499 down and have made it out of the 480s yet!

One thing, and I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but I had to calibrate my filters several times the last few boot ups, something I haven't ever had to do in the past year of owning the ob6.

I transferred the sysex through the sound tower editor.

Anyway. Highly recommended patches!

Thanks, glad you like them.  I tried to do a bit more Synthesis with the 2nd set, with the Poly Mod and of course, I've had it longer.  Not sure about the calibration, wouldn't have thought a sysex file would impact it.  I've just got the Editor today, so will go through and update a few things, I tried editing some sysex with a Note Editor, but too damn tedious.  I can then replace the files on my site and send an auto update....Though, no real rush, it's more maintenance really.

Besides...i've recently sold a few bits and picked up a Prophet 6 :)  New patches in progress for that!
GEOSynths - Fresh, new sounds for DSI Prophet REV2 (Vol 1 & 2) - Prophet 12 - Sequential Prophet 6 - DSI OB6 (Volume 1 & 2)  Novation PEAK - Behringer DeepMind 12 (Vol 1 & 2) - Korg Prologue - Korg KingKorg - Nord Lead A1 - Roland System 8 & Roland Cloud.

magikroom

• www.geosynths.com
    • GEOSynths
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 05:03:59 AM »
Just to let you know, for Black Friday weekend, I have reduced the price from $29 to $20.  Also Vol 1 & 2 Bundled for $35.

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 02:00:49 PM »
Hard to decide...
There is no winter sales too ? ;)