Is it possible to play chords live in paraphonic mode while sequencer is running

Is it possible to play live in paraphonic mode while the sequencer is running? I'd like to control which chords are being played via the keyboard but have the sequencer rhythmically modulating other parameters. It seems when the sequencer is running I can only play live monophonically regardless of paraphonic settings.

I've got OS 1.3 installed. Everything else works pretty much as expected. I can record and playback paraphonic sequences. It seems like there were discussions related to this in the 1.2.3.2 beta thread, but I was unable to find a definitive answer and that thread is currently locked.

blewis

It doesn't work. I've been trying to make it work from at least Jan 2015. It did not work in the most recent beta either. I've not installed 1.3 yet. I suspect it doesn't work there either.

It doesn't appear to make the threshold for what they're interested in fixing, or from their perspective if it's even broken.

cbmd

• Sequential
It's on our list of items to address and we do plan to continue development of the Pro 2 in the future.

Hope this helps!
Product Designer
Sequential | Oberheim

blewis

It's on our list of items to address and we do plan to continue development of the Pro 2 in the future.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the update Carson. Let me know if I can help test anything.

Sloej

Hmm.
Am I understanding this right?

Is Paraphonic mode really disabled if the sequencer is running?

(I'm hoping it's just that my head got misaligned when I screwed it on today.)