Prophet 08 Program/Bank Change Via Midi

Prophet 08 Program/Bank Change Via Midi
« on: April 07, 2017, 04:53:01 PM »
Hello all,

Likely that im asking a question that has already been covered numerous times before, but so far my searches on this forum and elsewhere haven't solved the issue thus far.

So im building a live set using the P08 and hardware playback rack for Btrack uses (Cymatic Audio utrack 24). Basically the playback system has the ability to send a midi out for midi clocking/program change data, but im struggling with writing a midi track that the P08 will respond to.

Ive been able so far to do this successfully with Ableton, via the program/bank change option in the midi clips, but im unable to consolidate this track down to one midi clip ready for exporting on to the Playback device.

Any advice on creating a single midi track to the length of each track that can initiate program/bank changes at the right point? Ive been trying to make sense of the MIDI section of the Manual but so far ive come up blank. Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Prophet 08 Program/Bank Change Via Midi
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 05:21:14 PM »
Don't worry guys sorted it, seems this was a DAW only problem and you can automate program changes in Logic (and Pro Tools from what i've read) using a single MIDI clip.

Yes im talking to myself because I have no life...