Prophet name on the synth

ODM

Prophet name on the synth
« on: April 06, 2017, 06:36:50 AM »
The original look at this synth showed it with just REV 2 printed on it but since then I've seen pictures with PROPHET rev 2. I know it's a really silly thing but i REALLY hope the synth does have the Prophet name on in and not just REV 2. I've always wanted to own a Prophet and am gutted I cannot afford the Prophet 6, but I've gone ahead and pre-ordered the Prophet Rev 2 on credit (eeek), so I just want it to show the Prophet name. I also wish they'd use the classic Prophet font too. It's the little details ;) Anyway, well done DSI, you continue to blow me away.

Re: Prophet name on the synth
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 06:44:34 AM »
Yes there was discussion on this and lots of angst over the world. Seems DSI added the prophet name to the machine now.

There is a thread on this forum that speaks on this.

ODM

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 06:53:13 AM »
Thanks for the reply. I can't find any other posts about this. I'm glad they chose to add the Prophet name, I just wish they'd use the classic Prophet font. Come on DSI ;)

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 07:20:27 AM »
Yes, I loved the font used on the Prophet '08, and I wish they had used the same on the Prophet Rev2.

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 10:23:41 AM »
I confirmed via twitter with @dsiSequential "We'll be shipping with the 'Prophet Rev2' logo."

I wish it was the same font as the P08, but I will live with it as long this synth bears the Prophet name.
P.S.  I can't wait for pre-orders to start shipping! :)