Sequencer Midi Out

Sequencer Midi Out
« on: April 05, 2017, 11:54:30 AM »
I have used this functionality in the past; assign a pad to the midi out to play external gear.

I'm trying to get it going with my Intellijel uMidi and I'm a bit flummoxed.   I can get the pad to show up at the uMidi in realtime...play pad, get sound.   But when I go to play back recorded info on that pad, it isn't making it out.   

Any advice?

----

update.   I was trying this on pad B2.   Switch to pad B4 and it works...why would that one be any different?    :o
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 12:12:58 PM by dudadius »

Re: Sequencer Midi Out
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 12:44:26 PM »
another update...   I discovered that if the volume is all the way down for a given track, it will act as though the track is muted.    Recorded sequencer notes won't light up...whether it's an internal sound or external midi track, as I was experiencing.

I now have one more question: is there a way to get your pad playing to record the duration of your notes in the sequencer?

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 12:59:51 PM »
That's the expected behavior when volume is at 0.For the duration you must enable ADSR mode..
another update...   I discovered that if the volume is all the way down for a given track, it will act as though the track is muted.    Recorded sequencer notes won't light up...whether it's an internal sound or external midi track, as I was experiencing.

I now have one more question: is there a way to get your pad playing to record the duration of your notes in the sequencer?

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 01:54:18 PM »
Great, thank you!