How to tune the Kick or others

How to tune the Kick or others
« on: March 31, 2017, 09:57:42 AM »
Hi,
I want to know how to tune the kick in the digital sample.
For example, my song is in F#, and i would want to tune my kick in F# too.
I understand how to tune in the two analog oscillator, but how to tune with precision the two others OSC (digital) ?
Is the sample are in C ?
thank you.

RobH

Re: How to tune the Kick or others
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 11:13:04 AM »
Hi,
I understand how to tune in the two analog oscillator, but how to tune with precision the two others OSC (digital) ?
Is the sample are in C ?
thank you.

You can pitch the digital samples up or down +/-24 semitones, so 2 octaves higher or lower.

The samples dont come with a reference so you may have to use your ears a little to get them tuned perfectly but i think most samples will be tuned to C, so if you want F just increase or decrease the same amount of semi-tones you would pitching the analog oscillators, even use them as a guide if you like each time you pitch an analog osc up or down is a semitone so the same amount of turns of the knob will be the same for the digital samples.

Hope this helps.

Re: How to tune the Kick or others
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »
Hi,
Is the sample are in C ?
thank you.

You can pitch the digital samples up or down +/-24 semitones, so 2 octaves higher or lower.

The samples dont come with a reference so you may have to use your ears a little to get them tuned perfectly but i think most samples will be tuned to C, so if you want F just increase or decrease the same amount of semi-tones you would pitching the analog oscillators, even use them as a guide if you like each time you pitch an analog osc up or down is a semitone so the same amount of turns of the knob will be the same for the digital samples.

Hope this helps.

Yes, very helpful  for me.
Thank you very much my friend.