Dave Smith at Moogfest

chysn

Dave Smith at Moogfest
« on: March 27, 2017, 05:04:28 PM »
Dave Smith is joining other electronic instrument innovators at Moogfest this May

https://www.moogmusic.com/news/do-it-yourself-instrument-innovators-zappotron

Moogfest is something I'd like to do some day.
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

Re: Dave Smith at Moogfest
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 08:39:03 AM »
That's awesome, thanks!

LoboLives

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 09:50:03 AM »
Fingers crossed for a Polyphonic Moog in the future.

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 04:45:17 PM »
Fingers crossed for a Polyphonic Moog in the future.

;D

LoboLives

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 09:31:30 PM »

Re: that poly Moog thingie
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 02:00:39 PM »
That Sub 61 Paul Dither posted / whipped up is exactly what I've been lobbying for since the Sub 37 appeared.  That voice architecture would make an outstanding basis for a new Moog polysynth.  I'd rather have three full OSCs, but the P~6 and OB-6 have proven the two OSC+Sub to be a powerful soundmaker, particularly through dual filters.

Could this be the year?
Everyone should have a Prophet in the family

LoboLives

Re: that poly Moog thingie
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 06:39:20 PM »
That Sub 61 Paul Dither posted / whipped up is exactly what I've been lobbying for since the Sub 37 appeared.  That voice architecture would make an outstanding basis for a new Moog polysynth.  I'd rather have three full OSCs, but the P~6 and OB-6 have proven the two OSC+Sub to be a powerful soundmaker, particularly through dual filters.

Could this be the year?

See I would take it one step further. Have 4 Sub 37 engines under a hood. I'm fine with 4 voice polyphony when I can have 4 different patches going at once, be able to split the keyboard in 4 zones, layer 4 patches...just imagine.