trigger tempest with foot switch

trigger tempest with foot switch
« on: March 24, 2017, 04:36:24 AM »
hey all, this is my first post here!
i recently picked up a tempest, ohmy what a beaut!

been searching the www for a away to switch between beats on the tempest with a foot switch but cant seem to find an answer... would anyone know if this is possible? any workarounds?

cheers
/karl

Re: trigger tempest with foot switch
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 08:27:38 AM »
a midi foot controller sending note on messages will do the trick if correctly configured.
i made myself , but something like Keith McMillen 12 step with the midi din out box should do.

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 12:50:00 AM »
a midi foot controller sending note on messages will do the trick if correctly configured.
i made myself , but something like Keith McMillen 12 step with the midi din out box should do.

ohmy, that looks amazing! will have a search for one!
thanks for that!!

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 04:20:54 PM »

ohmy, that looks amazing! will have a search for one!
thanks for that!!

so been looking at the 12 step and the soft step, they look like they might do what i want but considering the price would you know of a cheaper one? say, the beringer fcb-1010 or the midi moose?

thanks again!
/k

bozo

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 06:55:45 AM »
there's a foot switch parameter in the system that allows you to step thru the patterns, i'm not sure if it allows instant pattern switching like using the pads or it just changes at the end of the current pattern..

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 03:38:21 AM »
there's a foot switch parameter in the system that allows you to step thru the patterns, i'm not sure if it allows instant pattern switching like using the pads or it just changes at the end of the current pattern..

thanks for that!
yes, think it only gives you the start and stop right?
hmm, tricky one! still havnt found an easy way to do this...
would love to hear about what more, cheap, smallish pedals could do this for me.

cheers