Playlist timing is out(?)

maNŒuvre

• That which cannot be put into words...
    • Music
Playlist timing is out(?)
« on: April 10, 2017, 06:48:41 AM »
I can't understand what's going on! When I hit play with any of my 16 patterns, timing is tight. But as soon as I hit the play list button, it's as if the timing of patterns has shifted. Almost like some kind of shuffle. But however I go about recording a Playlist, the timing is off(?)

I have my Tempest as a slave off of my Squarp Pyramid. Timing is perfect, as long as I'm in 16 Beats mode. (Set to Beat Quantize End, by the way). But I can't record Playlists yet, as the pattern's timing is off. Manually or live, everything is a bit weird.

I just reset all System Parameters. But still it sounds like the Playlist is playing a shuffled version of the patterns(¿)

Thanks a lot for any help you can give!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 08:03:50 AM by maNŒuvre »
'Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent.' Victor Hugo

maNŒuvre

• That which cannot be put into words...
    • Music
Re: Playlist timing is out(?)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 08:22:20 AM »
I found that by setting the Tempest as the Master Clock, things are just about right. So it was a delay in the Midi Clock coming via one short Midi cable, from my Squarp sequencer. I just cannot understand how the timing is perfect when in 16 beats Mode. But not when in Play List Mode. (I tried this with other songs too)?
'Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent.' Victor Hugo