My apology to Stoss & John the Savage

dsetto

My apology to Stoss & John the Savage
« on: March 16, 2017, 12:48:08 PM »
I want to apologize directly to Stoss & John the Savage for being off-putting. I deeply value each of their contributions to advancing the Tempest.

And as I really wasn't referring to any one individual, I extend this apology to the "mass", which is my own imaginative construction. Drum on.  : )

dsetto

Re: My apology to Stoss & John the Savage
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 02:54:37 PM »
I want to apologize directly to Stoss & John the Savage for being off-putting. I deeply value each of their contributions to advancing the Tempest.

And as I really wasn't referring to any one individual, I extend this apology to the "mass", which is my own imaginative construction. Drum on.  : )

dsetto

As I said in the other thread, it's easy enough to misinterpret what someone is trying to say on the internet.  I've been misunderstood myself on occasion, and I've certainly had worse run-ins (wink).  Consider it water under the bridge...

Cheers!

Stoss

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM »
We all want the same outcome. Sometimes being on the same page is harder than it needs to be... humans. ;)

No hard feelings.

RobH

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 05:42:40 PM »
I aploligised already but I feel the same.

I didn't mean to misread intention or tone.

Sorry again guys x

dsetto

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 12:32:42 AM »
Truly appreciated, all! Hey, Rob.

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 03:18:01 AM »
Yeh, misinterpretation via text has caught us all out at some time or other I reckon!  Good to see we're all friends again ;)

dsetto

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 08:55:12 AM »
Hey soidthezoid. Good to meet you. I'm new here. Feeling social. And I hate my alias. I just needed to ask one question, then I got lazy.