What was your favorite beta OS?

Re: What was your favorite beta OS?
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2017, 06:51:55 AM »
LFO sync wasn't broken in 1.4.5.1 but before that. I'm not sure if it ever worked properly tbh.

I'm on an earlier version and still have the issue.
Noise, Noodles and Doodles: http://bit.ly/mrjonesthebutcher

Stoss

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2017, 06:57:12 AM »
Hey dudes,

Do any of you have a comprehensive collection of all the Tempest OS files to date please?  DSI strangely only seem to have some of them !!!?!?

Cheers, J

I have all the files listed above. Most likely missing some of the very first, and a potential few here and there when I didn't download before a new version was available.

I suppose DSI could put the entire list up, but they probably will not. If you start installing older versions you will definitely mess with the relationship between your saved sounds/beats/projects and the OS's ability to use those files correctly. Very early on (I think around the time of the flam bug) I tried to install an older OS. It was a nightmare.

Stoss

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 08:10:53 AM »
Well... We have a new beta OS to choose from. Based on the corrections listed, I'm guessing 1.4.5.2 will be a favorite among many given the choices.

I'm still holding out for 1.4.5.x when swing is applied to beat roll. Champagne wishes and caviar dreams! ;)

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2017, 09:55:05 AM »
Hey dudes,

Do any of you have a comprehensive collection of all the Tempest OS files to date please?  DSI strangely only seem to have some of them !!!?!?

Cheers, J

I have all the files listed above. Most likely missing some of the very first, and a potential few here and there when I didn't download before a new version was available.

I suppose DSI could put the entire list up, but they probably will not. If you start installing older versions you will definitely mess with the relationship between your saved sounds/beats/projects and the OS's ability to use those files correctly. Very early on (I think around the time of the flam bug) I tried to install an older OS. It was a nightmare.

Cheers man, maybe I'll take u up on that, but for now looks like my biggest concerns (i.e. LFO drift & key follow) have been addressed in the latest update ;)

J

bozo

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2017, 09:58:37 AM »
Well... We have a new beta OS to choose from. Based on the corrections listed, I'm guessing 1.4.5.2 will be a favorite among many given the choices.

I'm still holding out for 1.4.5.x when swing is applied to beat roll. Champagne wishes and caviar dreams! ;)
Weird the dave drops the bomb then a week later its defused, maybe just maybe credit to you for your deleted architecture of immorality thread ala, the comic relief beta fund and associated reasoned plea for a fix the lfo sync thread...lol